Saturday 28 June 2014

"Words from heart"


Why ????

Why  ???

Why did this happen to me ???

Why the hell I wasn't chosen for this ???

What was my fault ???

 

 

Having tears in my eyes,

Writing with trembling hands,

Fingers shivering due to grief locked inside...

Lips tightened due to pain in my eyes,

Tears all around...

Wishes shattered on the ground...

Starring at me....

Crying on my incapability to fulfil them....

Dreams shouting in pain....

Asking why I gave birth to them ??

Grief has taken over me and my dreams, in evil's disguise...

Seeing all happy around me...

Having tears in my eyes...

Writing with a trembling hand...

Fingers shivering due to grief locked inside..

 

Looking for the guiding light...

 Running in a dark tunnel...

Filled with grief and pain...

Searching for the guiding light ...

that would help me to stand again...

 

Shouting in pain....

Wailing out in pain...

Running in a dark tunnel...

Filled with grief and pain...

 

Ignoring all around me...

Am sitting in a lonely tree...

Me and my loneliness....

Fighting from each other to come over...

 

Regretting the time I wasted ....

Thinking have done nothing...

And I don't deserve the worldly pleasure...

The thing on which am writing ..

Is also not mine...

The thing which am enduring...

Is also not mine...

 

The path of success is not known to me...

Nor I can ever define it...

A person who has seen only defeats in life...

Can never live a happy day...

 

Every second seems a burden on my soul...

But this endless tunnel never ends...

Did all those things and made all those efforts...

But they were somewhere futile....

 

Shall I take a Deep breath ??

And think that everything will  be fine ??

 

Have gone through many things...

And now I want peace from life...

Heart grieves in pain...

Teary eyes are now dry...

The drop also thinks that it's in vain to cry...

 

Heart knows something good will happen...

I wish I could believe it...

Running in this dark tunnel...

Am addicted to have teary eyes...

 

Am walking with trembling legs...

Having no strength to look up...

Living for others in life...

Trying not to break up...

 

God !! I ask you having teary eyes...

Was I destined to this defeat...??

With an honest heart looking up to you...

Have mercy and answer me..

Looking for a Silver lining...

Looking for this tunnel to end...

Guide me to the path which leads to you ...

 

***Surrendering my soul to you***

No comments:

Post a Comment